Like almost every service, your first thought when thinking about getting your car windows tinted, might be “could I do this myself to save some money?” And just like most other services, the old saying “If you think it’s expensive to hire a professional the first time, just wait to pay for someone to fix it!” rings true.
There are a variety of reasons that we here at Los Angeles Window Tinting Pro’s like to think that you should turn to, well, the Pros! (and yes…we may be a bit biased!)
- Local Laws: Each state, county, and city has it’s own regulations and laws around how dark you can tint your windows. It’s very important to keep this in mind, as getting it done right the first time, will inevitably save you the expense of having to get it re-done if removed during a traffic stop, let alone the savings on your ticket!
- Do It Yourself Cost, Do It Yourself Quality! The kits you can buy at your local auto parts shop are often flimsy and low quality, and aren’t to the same quality or standards of that professional grade material we use in our shop. Brands like SolarGard and 3M don’t sell direct to consumer, so for the best quality tint, you need to turn to a local shop to ensure the best products grace your windows.
- Wax On, Wax Off. Film On, Film…Well…Good Luck: Getting window film on is the easy part. Getting it on right, now that’s a challenge. If you apply it incorrectly, it’s not as easy as a simple lift and re-apply. You can thank the sticky adhesive for that, and the inevitable pulling, tugging, and swearing that will come trying to get it off!
- Guaranteed Work: We know how to get the job done right the first time. And if it isn’t to your satisfaction, we will take the steps to fix it at no cost to you. While that cheap kit might look good on the shelf, it won’t seem so cheap when you need to buy it once again, let alone twice again!
- Better Results With Car Maintenance: If you’ve owned a car with leather in Southern California without window tint, you can attest to how nice that once showroom leather looks once it begins to crack or discolor thanks to the sun. Window tint looks esthetically pleasing, but it goes a lot further than just looking good, and actually serves a purpose of keeping you comfortable and your interior in mint condition. Harmful UV rays won’t always stay out with crappy low-grade tint products, so don’t cheap out!
If you’re looking for window tint to look good for a long time, look no further than our shop as the go-to source for getting your ride decked out this summer. We’re sure you won’t regret it!